Edit "Manage my Preferences" form

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Didn’t hear back from community member

How do you edit and select the "Manage Your Preferences" form that's linked to from the footer of every email?
Photo of Varsity Marketing

Varsity Marketing

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Brandi Leath

Brandi Leath

• 531 Posts
  • 67 Reply Likes
Your Manage Preferences email is in the Audience section under your signup forms.
Photo of SM&S Materials

SM&S Materials

• 12 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
i have a follow up question to this post.  I figured out where you can modify the 'Manage Preferences Email' that is sent to subscribers, but once they click on the link in that email to view and update their subscription details is there any way to edit the language on the page they're sent to?

Here's the link in the Manage Preferences email that they click on:

And it takes you to a page that looks like this:

The problem is that I think this language is confusing because you a) can't update your email preferences, and b) there are no options (plural).  The only thing you can do is update your email address - and I'd like to change the language here to reflect that.  Is there a way to do this?

Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Hey there! It takes a little bit of work behind the scenes here, but we can definitely update that manage preferences language. Please just let me know the new copy which you would like displayed and I can then send a note to our developers.

Thanks!
Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Hello! I wanted to follow up and see if you still needed the manage preferences language update. Please let me know and I can then get the ball rolling here for you.