Email not rendering well on server

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Didn't hear back from community member

My email, is getting stripped down to very weird colors by email servers. How can I edit my template to make my email render better across servers before the user displays images?
Photo of Fernanda Cho

Fernanda Cho

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Hey there! Thank you for the screenshot and it looks like the email server is blocking all images including the background image which is why you're running into the weird colors. Do you know which email program this particular screenshot is from? I ran the campaign through a program here to see how it views in various email programs and everything came through great as designed.

https://litmus.com/pub/e98d9ef/screen...

With that being said, there seems to be a security setting that is blocking those images. I know in Gmail I am sometimes prompted to click a link to display or download images. Hopefully this does the trick, but please let me know if you still run into troubles.