Emma for Salesforce integration: progress update on Connected App version

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

We have a number of customers eagerly awaiting the Connected App version of our Emma for Salesforce integration, and I wanted to provide an update of how the timeline for making that live in customer accounts looks at this point. We received a demo of the latest version of the Connected App from our outside Salesforce developers and all seemed to work as expected in their controlled demo environment. Before testing it in any live customer accounts, we wanted to run through the regression testing in a brand new, empty Salesforce org, just to verify that things would work as smoothly there as they had in the demo we'd received from those outside developers. In our test we sadly discovered some issues and have routed those back to the outside developers, who pinned down a problem relating to how the sync entries table is processed alongside a new feature that Salesforce introduced in their latest release called Apex Flex queue. Our Salesforce developers believe they’ve uncovered exactly what’s leading to this specific issue, did the necessary work to resolve it and are again actively testing the latest updated version.

As soon as I have confirmation from our Salesforce developers that this last known issue is resolved, I'm hopeful I can quickly run through the regression testing with 100% success in that fresh Salesforce org that I created new just for this specific testing. If everything works as it should, then this test shouldn't take us more than a few hours. After the first successful regression testing pass in that Salesforce org, we will then begin to push this to live customer accounts -- one at a time for the first couple accounts to allow us to completely regression test all components of the integration in a fully populated and in-use Salesforce org. As soon as we're feeling confident that the new version is up-to-par with Emma's standards and functioning as the outside Salesforce developers have built it to work, our team will be all hands on deck to roll through getting this setup for all other customers currently using the integration.

I can understand being anxious to get this in place. Without a doubt, I am just as eager on that front! I understand frustrations over the delays (because I feel them too!), but we want to be super sure that things are working correctly with this version before making it live in customer accounts. While I don't quite yet have a concrete projection of when this will be ready, we are definitely working to get this live for all Emma customers using the integration as soon as possible, and we really are close to the finish line here! I will continue to update this thread with additional timing information, so please click to follow it if you’d like to be notified by email every time there’s an update posted.
Photo of Katie Watts

Katie Watts, Support Team Manager

• 423 Posts
  • 66 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of AUC Capital

AUC Capital

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi there!

can someone please post an update on this issue? I would like to install the new version provided but I am not really sure if thats a good idea since reading all the negative posts here. 

Info about the current status would be very much appreciated. 

The main points I have worries about are: 

1. Does the sync of Contacts from SF Reports into Emma work with the new version? 

2. Can we map custom fields? (How about text formula fields?)

3. Can we sync contacts without leads?

Thanks in advance for some help. 
Photo of Katie Watts

• 423 Posts
  • 66 Reply Likes
Hi, AUC Capital!

The Connected App version of Emma for Salesforce is much improved over the originally released version of the integration. While there are some specific syncing issues impacting particular orgs, I would encourage you to upgrade to the newest package which offers faster and more reliable syncing, new features and requires significantly less storage space within your Salesforce org. You won't lose any functionality by upgrading -- installing the reworked package will only improve your experience using Emma for Salesforce.

Now to address your specific questions. You are able to populate an Emma Group in Salesforce based on a report. There is a current limitation around this based on the total report size (larger reports can cause the group sync to stall), and for that reason, we always recommend that for any Salesforce report that will be used to populate an Emma Group, you take the data included in the report results down to ONLY the lead/contact ID column. We've got some how-to guidance on creating an Emma Group from a Salesforce report available on our Emma for Salesforce overview resource.

You can definitely map custom fields the same way you could with the originally released version of the integration. There aren't current plans to make lookup fields or formula fields available for mapping, but I have heard from other users of the integration who have done their own customizations within Salesforce to copy the data from a lookup or formula field to a regular text field, and then that regular text field can be mapped. That might be a solution you'd investigate on your end! There's some further information on the fields available for syncing within our Emma for Salesforce FAQs resource.

Finally, the ability to make contacts rather than leads the default primary object with the integration is a brand new feature that was released as a part of the Connected App version. The step-by-step for using custom object mapping with the Emma for Salesforce package is available here, and that should walk you through taking advantage of this new feature.

Hope this helps clear up those questions, and please give us a shout if we can further assist!
Photo of Matt

Matt

• 43 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Hi there,

I am about to upgrade to Connected App version and here are some questions I will need to be clear before doing so, would you please help?

1. Does the upgrade process sync everything again? Do I need to spare data storage in Salesforce for this installation? If so, how much space is required?
  2. My current installed package version is 2.1.23 and I can see Appexchange provide version 2.20. Is 2.20 the right version to be installed?
  3. For upgrade, should I click "Get It Now" at Appexchange page or click the link that you provided in this post? https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04tA0000000SBhC

Much Appreciated!

Best,
Matt
Photo of Porter, White & Company

Porter, White & Company

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Hi Matt,

Have you gone through the upgrade install process yet? I need to upgrade as well but wanted to see how your experience went!

Thanks,

Mary

Photo of Matt

Matt

• 43 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Hi Mary,

I haven't upgraded yet, still waiting for answers from Emma. Hope they could get back to me soon.

Best,
Matt
Photo of Katie Watts

• 423 Posts
  • 66 Reply Likes
Hi there, Matt.

Thanks for your patience on this! When you upgrade to the latest version of Emma for Salesforce, you will want to again run through the Emma Setup process in Salesforce and allow the integration to complete the full sync. The data you entered during the original Emma Setup sync process carries over though, so you won't have to re-enter your API key information, re-map your fields or make any of the other additional option choices when you do the re-run (unless you want to make changes).

You don't need any surplus data storage to re-run the Emma Setup sync specifically, but if there was data that wasn't correctly syncing when you were running the previous version of the integration, it's possible that once the newest version gets everything mirrored up, the data itself (that should have been stored in Salesforce all along) could occupy more storage within your Salesforce org.

You're exactly correct that 2.20 is the latest version available for install from the AppExchange. We're in the testing stages of an even more updated version that introduces some significant improvements to the Emma Mailings section of the integration, and as soon as we're to a confident stopping point on our testing of the response overhaul, there will be a newer version available in the AppExchange for download. I'll also be sure to share the direct download link for the updated package on this thread when it's ready to go! At this point, using either the link you posted or clicking "get it now" within the Salesforce AppExchange will lead you to the same experience of downloading version 2.20.

Thanks for the great questions! Hope this helps get you rolling, and please give me a shout here if I can weigh in on anything further.
Photo of Matt

Matt

• 43 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Hi Katie,

Thanks much, it's all clear now!

Best,
Matt
Photo of Matt

Matt

• 43 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Hi Katie, 

A quick question, what's the default time period that a successfully synchronized Sync Entries will be automatically removed in version 2.20?

many thanks!

Best,
matt
Photo of Matt

Matt

• 43 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Hi Katie,

I upgraded to the new version 2.20 . Syncing from Salesforce to Emma is now faster. However, unfortunately almost everything is not synced from Emma back to Salesforce, including:
  1. Email Opt-out record in Emma is not synced to Salesforce.
  2. Emma Response Activities in Emma is not synced to Salesforce.
  3. Email address updated in Emma is not synced to Salesforce.
  4. When I deleted a Emma Group in Emma, it's not deleted in Salesforce.
  5. No new Emma Mailing record is found in Salesforce after upgrade.
  6. ......
Basically, everything happen in Emma is now not synced back Salesforce. This is worse than the last version. Any idea what's wrong?

Best,
matt
Photo of Katie Watts

• 423 Posts
  • 66 Reply Likes
Hi there, Matt.

It sounds like the link between the two accounts has been broken altogether, which definitely isn't something we're hearing from other customers who have upgraded to the newer version.

When you upgraded to the newer package, did you again run through the steps within the Emma Setup tab in Salesforce and allow the syncing process to complete? The integration remembers all of the previous selections in those steps, so it's super easy to re-run (literally just four "next" clicks to page through the Emma Setup screens), but you do indeed have to click through to start the re-sync and let it complete to be fully upgraded to the new package. That's my first thought!

If you did that but are having this trouble, my next thought would be to confirm that your API keys haven't been regenerated since you initially setup the integration. If your API keys have been regenerated, those brand new values would need to be input on the first step of the Emma Setup process (because regenerating API keys makes the previous values completely invalid).

If neither of these items seems to be the scenario based on the actions you've taken so far, please grant login access to Emma Support from within your Salesforce org and give me a shout back here to let me know that's in place. I took a look and we don't currently have that granted login access, but I'm happy to look at your specific setup, if needed, once we do! (If you need guidance on how to grant login access to Emma Support from within your Salesforce org, please see the "How do I grant Emma Support access to my Salesforce org for specific troubleshooting purposes, if needed?" section towards the bottom of our Salesforce FAQs page.)

I'll be on the lookout for your update!
Photo of Matt

Matt

• 43 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Hi Katie,

Yes, I re-run the setup steps completed after upgraded to version 2.20 . The API keys are same as before, I verified it during the setup re-run.

I just grant Emma Support access to my account for 1 week. Please help to look into this, many thanks!

Best,
Matt
Photo of Katie Watts

• 423 Posts
  • 66 Reply Likes
Hi there, Matt.

When I attempt to hop into your Salesforce org through the granted login access, I'm getting this error:

I've actually never seen that one before, because the list of all users of the integration that I can access on the backend here definitely shows that there's granted login access in place for your Salesforce org. If the access had expired, that should be reflected on that list.

Can you please do a quick check just to confirm that the granted login access is still active for Emma Support on your end? I'm wondering if the time zone differences could possibly be making something a little wacky on the exact expiration timing, but I'll wait to hear back from you here with confirmation it's still active for Emma Support and will give it another go.

Thanks for all your patience and assistance in getting to the bottom of this trouble!
Photo of Josh Collins

Josh Collins

• 30 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I'm seeing a similar issue. Although I'm not sure it's exactly the same problem, I'm noticing a ton of error messages inside my Salesforce org suggesting that there's an issue with the syncing back from Emma.
Photo of Matt

Matt

• 43 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Hi Katie,

Is this your first attempt to log in my org? Or you have already logged in my org successfully in the last days but just encountered this issue today?

Best,
matt
Photo of Katie Watts

• 423 Posts
  • 66 Reply Likes
Hi Matt.

This is the error I get when I initially tried to access your Salesforce org. I know in the past we've successfully accessed your org through the granted login access for earlier rounds of troubleshooting (prior to your Connected App download), but this is the error I got on my first attempt to jump in last week.

The granted login access now reflects as expired on my end, so please again grant that and let me know. I'll give it another go at hopping in!

Thank you,
Katie
Photo of Katie Watts

• 423 Posts
  • 66 Reply Likes
Hi there, Josh.

Thanks for chiming in here! I see that you've already chatted by direct email with my colleague, Laura, on the trouble you're seeing within your Salesforce org. She's looped in another member of my team to help troubleshoot the issue, and you'll hear back from Laura on that existing email chain as soon as we have further info.

Big thanks!
Photo of Josh Collins

Josh Collins

• 30 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Thanks Katie. I'm getting anxious over here, because I've got some work piling up that needs to get done through this integration! Thanks!
Photo of Matt

Matt

• 43 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Hi Katie,

Regarding this one, I am not sure why but everything suddenly synced again. It works as expected.

Best,
Matt
Photo of Matt

Matt

• 43 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Hi Katie,

Regarding this one, I am not sure why but everything suddenly synced again. It works as expected.

Best,
Matt
Photo of Katie Watts

• 423 Posts
  • 66 Reply Likes
Hi all!

I have an update that I'm super excited to share. We've been through rounds (and rounds) of regression testing on an even more updated Emma for Salesforce package, with tweaks and improvements made with each round, and that most up-to-date package (2.35) is now ready for all our Emma for Salesforce users!

Our outside Salesforce developers are in the midst of their final current stage of work to resolve some outstanding group syncing issues that we know still persist, but this latest version offers GREATLY improved syncing around your Emma Mailing data and the storage required to use the integration is cut down significantly. There aren't drawbacks to upgrading to the newest package -- only noticeable benefits in functionality, speed and reliability.

The download link for the updated version isn't yet available in the Salesforce AppExchange, but the direct download link is: https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04tA0000000FYJB

I'd like to encourage anyone using Emma for Salesforce to upgrade to this package using the above link. After you've upgraded, please take a few necessary steps to modify the page layout of your Emma Mailing data. Here's how to do that:
  1. Navigate to "setup" in Salesforce, and under "create," click "objects."
  2. Scroll to "Emma Mailing" in the list, and click on that name. (Don't click edit.)
  3. Scroll to the page layouts box, and click "page layout assignment."
  4. Click "edit assignment."
  5. Highlight all profiles in the list, and from the "page layout to use" dropdown, select "Emma Mailing Layout (new)."
  6. Click save to apply the new page layout.
For any brand new installs of this package, the new field layout will come in place, so if you've stumbled upon this conversation and are downloading a fresh version of the integration (rather than upgrading from a previous version), you can skip the above ordered list. If you're upgrading to version 2.35 from any earlier Emma for Salesforce version though, those quick steps are necessary to ensure your mailing response data is made available within Salesforce appropriately.

I expect most users of Emma for Salesforce will have a more smooth and reliable syncing experience with version 2.35 than with any previous version of the integration. Once you've upgraded to the newest package, please let us know of anything you come across that doesn't seem to be syncing as expected. We'll dig in on those reports to determine if the issue will be remedied by the final current stage of work by our outside developers to re-code the Groups section or if it's some other new bug that needs to be logged, tracked and resolved.

As always, thank you, thank you, thank you for your continued patience!
(Edited)
Photo of Josh Collins

Josh Collins

• 30 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I'm glad to see this updated from the email I just got. I was like, am I crazy or something, there's no updated layout access via the previous instructions! Ha! Liking this update so far although I'm still noticing counts between groups not being congruent between Emma and Salesforce. Is that expected behavior that will resolve itself or did I make a mistake somewhere?
I have a couple other questions as well. Ideally, it'd be great to speak to someone to get some help, because comments in these threads can get lost pretty quick.
When I was adjusting some default value setting in the setup, I'm still getting the error notated in the attached ss below.

Also, I'm curious if there is a way I can apply a workflow inside of salesforce based on the Emma group assignment sync. For example, I have several CTA's on my site that feed into different segments and currently all those contacts sync as leads of the same type. Is there a way or field with a value that I could drive a field update workflow based on that emma data? Does that make sense? That way my leads inside of Salesforce can be assigned properly. 

Thanks!
(Edited)
Photo of Josh Collins

Josh Collins

• 30 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Are there any updates regarding sync between Emma and Salesforce?
Photo of Matt

Matt

• 43 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Hi Katie,

I encounter an issue with both version 2.20 & 2.35.

1. Last Friday, I was still on version 2.20 and I was able to create new group in Salesforce by click "New Group" on "Emma Groups" page.
  2. This Monday, after version 2.35 is out, I am unable to create new group in Salesforce (I am still on version 2.20 at that time) and Salesforce show following error after I click "New Group": 

3. I am not sure what happen, or whether it's related to the roll out of version 2.35 . 
  4. Then, I decide to upgrade to version 2.35 and think it might solve my issue.
  5. After upgrading to 2.35, I follow your instructions to modify the page layout for Emma Mailing and re-run the setup again.
  6. I then try again to create new group in Salesforce. The error is still here.
I already granted account login access to Emma for 1 week. Would you please look into this? 

Many thanks!

Best,
Matt
(Edited)
Photo of Matt

Matt

• 43 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Hi Katie, 

I am getting nervous as this haven't solved yet and I have quite a lot campaigns to launch soon. I extend the login access to Emma for another 1 week, would you please look into this?

Many thanks!

Best,
Matt
Photo of Grey Stepp

Grey Stepp, Support Team Manager

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hey Matt, 

Katie is actually out on vacation, but I wanted to go ahead and post here. I see you've emailed in and posted another topic for the same issue as well.  

We do have the devs looking into it right now, and we'll post here and email you when we get any answers.  

Cheers!
Photo of Matt

Matt

• 43 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Hi Grey,

Got it, thanks!

Best,
Matt
Photo of Katie Watts

• 423 Posts
  • 66 Reply Likes
Hi there!

In my last post a couple of weeks ago when I shared the download link to version 2.35, I mentioned that our outside Salesforce developers were in the midst of their final current stage of work to resolve some outstanding group syncing issues that we know are still in play with the integration. I've got an update around that work that I wanted to share here.

Our outside developer that's working on this project is focused solely on this for the week with the plan being to get a completed version our way to begin internal regression testing next week. The goal of this version is to address all of the issues around group creation in the application, as well as clean up a couple of bugs lingering in other spots. How quickly we'll have the version ready to push to user orgs from there will depend on the results we see with that internal regression testing and whether further rounds of tweaks are needed.

I'll share more specifics around timing here as soon as I have them. As always, we appreciate your continued patience. I am so eager to get this next live for all of you!
Photo of Katie Watts

• 423 Posts
  • 66 Reply Likes
Hi all!

I'm excited to have some good news to share here before going into the holiday weekend. We've spent the week internally regression testing and passing changes back to our outside Salesforce developers on the version of Emma for Salesforce that should resolve the majority of the outstanding identified groups-related issues with the integration. The latest package that we've received from those outside developers is much more robust, does what we'd expect in all aspects and generally just works.

We are waiting for a few minor issues to be resolved and working on some updated documentation, and we expect to have this latest package ready for all users by the end of next week. As soon as it's ready, I'll share the updated package download link on this thread, and we'll work on getting the link live in the Salesforce AppExchange from there.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for hanging with us on this. I can't wait to have this reworked package up and running for all of our users! If there are questions I can answer at this point, please don't hesitate to let me know. Otherwise, have a great weekend, and watch for an update from me here next week!
Photo of AUC Muc

AUC Muc

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi all,

1.:

I am experiencing the same error as Matt.

This appears while trying to create a new group.

2.:

I am considering weather to install the Version 2.35. I had a look in Salesforce under "Installed Packages" and it says the current version is 2.46. Does this mean that Emma updated itself or is 2.35 more resent than 2.46 which to be honest would be not quite rational. 

Best 

Sam 
Photo of Grey Stepp

Grey Stepp, Support Team Manager

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
need to discuss off thread

Please reference the new conversation here: Salesforce Update Question
Photo of Katie Watts

• 423 Posts
  • 66 Reply Likes
My update here last week was that we expected to have the newest Emma for Salesforce package that completely reworks the code behind the Emma Groups part of the integration ready for users by the end of today, and I didn't want to head into the weekend without providing information on where we stand.

Our internal testing uncovered a small configuration tweak we needed to make on the Emma end, and we pushed that out this morning. Now that the change on our end is live, only a very small bit of work is needed by our outside Salesforce developers to get everything ready to go. We expect the final package will come our way over the weekend, and we'll roll through internal testing on it early next week -- meaning it should be ready for all Emma for Salesforce users by mid- to end-next week.

I hate that we didn't meet the expectation I'd set of having this ready to go by the end of this week, and I appreciate all of your continued patience. I'll update here as soon as I have new information, and you'll hear from me next week no matter what.

Thanks again, and have a great weekend!
Photo of Katie Watts

• 423 Posts
  • 66 Reply Likes
Hi there, and happy Friday!

I am more excited about the update I’m typing right now than I’ve been about any other update that I’ve shared on this conversation. Are you sitting? Are you ready?!

Here goes. 

We have an updated package of Emma for Salesforce ready for all users that has the code behind all sections of the integration reworked and resolves the remaining known issues from the last released version. The latest and greatest package is version 2.51, and while we don’t expect the version to be updated in the Salesforce AppExchange until next week, you can download it into your Salesforce org NOW using this link:
https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04tA0000000KNAp

Before downloading the new package, please read these important notes:
  • After downloading the 2.51 package, a system admin user must re-run the Emma Setup process within your Salesforce org.

• After you’ve upgraded, you’ll also need to take a few steps to modify the page layout of your Emma Mailing data. Here’s how to do that:
  1. Navigate to "setup" in Salesforce, and under "create," click "objects."
  2. Scroll to "Emma Mailing" in the list, and click on that name. (Don't click edit.)
  3. Scroll to the page layouts box, and click "page layout assignment."
  4. Click "edit assignment."
  5. Highlight all profiles in the list, and from the "page layout to use" dropdown, select "Emma Mailing Layout (new)."
  6. Click save to apply the new page layout.
NOTE: for any brand new installs of this package, the new field layout will come in place, so if you've stumbled upon this conversation and are downloading a fresh version of the integration (rather than upgrading from a previous version), you can skip the above ordered list. If you're upgrading to version 2.51 from any earlier Emma for Salesforce version though, those quick steps are necessary to ensure your mailing response data is made available within Salesforce appropriately.

Along with this major upgrade to Emma for Salesforce, we’ve also updated our documentation on the integration. Because we’ve introduced many new features and re-worked how some of the more classic features function, I wanted to share those resources here for easy reference.

Emma for Salesforce install guide -- your first stop for setting up the integration and all things related to the Emma Setup tab
Emma for Salesforce overview -- contains a super short video introducing how the integration works, plus gives a general overview of the package features
Emma for Salesforce user guide -- the nitty gritty how-to of putting the integration’s features to work within your Salesforce org
Emma for Salesforce FAQs -- a collection of common questions and answers around the Emma for Salesforce setup and two-way syncing

Thank you for your continued patience as we worked with our outside developers to get this over the finish line! After upgrading to 2.51, please let us know of anything you come across that doesn't seem to be syncing as expected. We’re always happy to help troubleshoot, and we can’t wait to hear what you think of this upgraded package. And while you’re at it, have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Katie
Photo of Jennifer Berger

Jennifer Berger

• 18 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
This integration has never worked for me though I keep banging my head against the wall and trying!

So is this version supposed to sync back to Salesforce any Opt Outs or Errors during an Emma campaign send? 

Will it actually put ALL the contacts from a Salesforce Report into an Emma Group?

And, will it sync groups BOTH WAYS (the definition of "sync")? Please define the problems with Groups that it will solve. 

Jennifer
Photo of Katie Watts

• 423 Posts
  • 66 Reply Likes
Good morning, Jennifer.

Thanks for your questions! I can definitely understand the frustrations you've experienced so far with the integration, and I appreciate you continuing to hang with us. The latest version I shared on this community conversation has all parts of the integration fully re-coded and resolves all of the known issues we've uncovered during our extensive regression testing.

With version 2.51, you should see the appropriate active, error or opt-out status reflected for leads and contacts in Salesforce. As long as you're using a custom report, there shouldn't be any limit to the size of report you can use to create an Emma Group. (More on report types and using them to create groups in our user guide.) And you should see the expected two-way syncing, passing any changes on mapped fields made in either Emma or Salesforce back over to the other system.

Additionally, you'll find that the refresh group membership button is now functional, and there are many syncing scenarios newly accounted for within the integration code that previously would have halted an entire sync -- and now just cause a passing error that doesn't stop the integration's functionality. Plus we've added new features to an Emma Group record that allow you to see the report used to create the group and provided better detail and explanation around the group quantities.

Hope this helps clear things up, and please give me a shout with any further questions. Always happy to help! Side note, I know you had an earlier email thread going with my colleague, Josh, and I've let him know no need to follow up by email, since we're connected on the new version here. :)
Photo of Jennifer Berger

Jennifer Berger

• 18 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Thanks, Katie. I'm going to update and we'll see how it all works out! I'm optimistic.
Photo of Josh Collins

Josh Collins

• 30 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hey Katie, I just upgraded and attempted to rerun the setup process and continue to get the same error I've previously received when running setup. I'm attaching a ss of the error below. I've granted Emma access and would love it if I could connect with someone to get this issue resolved. Thanks so much!
Photo of Josh Collins

Josh Collins

• 30 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I haven't heard anything in response to my post above and am following up here. 
Photo of Katie Watts

• 423 Posts
  • 66 Reply Likes
Good afternoon, Josh.

My apologies not getting back to you here sooner. When I saw your initial comment, I checked your account and also saw the email you'd sent us on the issue -- and since I noted that my colleagues already had that case in the works, I didn't follow-up here.

I know Ross on my team just fired an email your way, so I'll let the work on your case continue through that direct email path that's already rolling.

Big thanks for your patience!
Photo of Josh Collins

Josh Collins

• 30 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Thanks Katie!
Photo of Katie Watts

• 423 Posts
  • 66 Reply Likes
Official Response
Good news! The most up-to-date Emma for Salesforce package is now live in the AppExchange.

Since we've now officially got this available to any user and don't need to direct folks here to grab the package download link, I'm going to go ahead and archive this old Connected App conversation. But with any further Emma for Salesforce troubles or questions, please don't hesitate to create a new Emma Community conversation to get some guidance. We're always happy to help!