Emma is saying sent email went to just 0 recipients when it should have gone to 10,000+. I can't confirm what really happened with it.

• Problem
  • Updated 1 year ago
I sent an email today to multiple lists, and did a split test with it. Emma is saying it was sent to those lists but also says it was sent to just 0 recipients and I can't confirm it was actually sent. This was a pretty important email. Can you help me confirm what happened to it? This has never happened before. It should have gone to more than 10,000. And if it wasn't sent I need to try to send it again asap.
Photo of TimeLine Theatre

TimeLine Theatre

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Kyle Floyd

Kyle Floyd, Official Rep

• 178 Posts
  • 26 Reply Likes
Hi Timeline,

Thanks for reaching out! We did see an automated alert for one of our mail routers for part of the mailing process a little over an hour ago. Our systems team immediately began researching work to restart that system.

I just checked your account and can see that all of the mailings started this afternoon have now completed except for a split-test mailing which is still showing as in progress but with no mailings sent.

We are researching that specific mailing now and will followup as soon as we know more.
Photo of Ben Harrington

Ben Harrington, Employee

• 112 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Hi Timeline,
We have confirmed with our systems team that the split test was not sent. If you jump into the response section of your account you will see that the mailing is in a state of completed, but has no sent time.

I didn't delete the campaign from the response page in case you needed access to any of the sending information, but if you do not need any of that data, feel free to delete the campaign from your response page! 
Photo of TimeLine Theatre

TimeLine Theatre

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
OK, thanks for this info. So I should delete the campaign from response page (I don't need that data), and then just re-send it?
Photo of Laura Dickerson

Laura Dickerson, Official Rep

• 778 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
You can delete it if you'd like!