Emma keeps timing out and I cannot Import

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

I keep getting logged out of our account, and cannot import a new list of contacts without it going to an error screen. Is this the same issue others are having? Chrome 43.0.2357.81 browser.
Thanks!
Photo of Libby Boomer

Libby Boomer

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi Libby -- It sounds like the issues you're seeing are isolated to importing and are likely unrelated to issues reported by other users today. Let's see what we can find! Can you tell me what sub account you're working in? You can go ahead and upload those import files to the documents library in that account as well. I'll download them if needed to see if there are any formatting issues. Thanks!
Photo of Libby Boomer

Libby Boomer

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Thanks Emily. I am in the YMCA of Middle Tennessee account, and I have downloaded my file into documents. It is under MayReturnsAll
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hey Libby -- I don't see any failed import attempts so it doesn't seem to be an issue with the file.

Are you getting kicked to that error screen in other sections of the account as well, like when working in the editor? I'm not replicating any slowness or errors on my end. Can you hop over to this thread to see if any of this behavior sounds familiar? 
Photo of Libby Boomer

Libby Boomer

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Yes, it kept timing me out (I was having to put my user name and pass word in after every few minutes) and then just processing forever until I got error screens.  I've just now gotten back on and it seems to be working normally. Thanks for checking in!