emma was OK, saved all & when opened again a few mins later only templates & 1 image shown on all campaigns. Everything lost? Firefox 42.0

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: issue resolved

Campaigns lost? Only template and 1 image remains on all campaigns. We can use the tool bar, but all our previous work is missing!
Photo of San Francisco AMA

San Francisco AMA

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • anxious, need to schedule this!!

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Kyle Floyd

Kyle Floyd, Official Rep

• 178 Posts
  • 26 Reply Likes
Hi SFAMA,

Thanks for reaching out. I performed some searches based on the account name as it is visible here in Emma Community. If I have located the correct account, I see two different templates available in your account. One named sfAMA and the second named sfAMA Full Flexible. Prior to December 10, 2015 were there other templates available for use?

I checked the San Francisco AMA account today but wasn't able to identify the exact mailings to review. Do you happen to have the mailing names of those where your previous work is missing?

If you do have additional information, please do pass that along and I will be glad to perform some additional research.

Cheers!
Photo of San Francisco AMA

San Francisco AMA

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Here is a short list of both unsent and sent campaigns. Only the template and the first image remains of ALL our emma campaigns. The other thing that happens: we can click on a campaign name but it won't come up at all. Just keep getting "Just a moment" window and the spinning ball of death. I've tried FireFox and Chrome.

UNSENT: 120815 - Cherie; 111015 - Cherie - Fall Memb Campaign Kickoff - COPY 2015-11-12 12:06 AM;  120315 - Shardul - Last Chance Holiday Party - COPY 2015-12-03 10:46 PM etc., etc.,

SENT: 082015 - Cherie; 070715 - Cherie; 120115 - Cherie - Hot Jobs & Party; 120315 - Shardul - Last Chance Holiday Party; 110315 - Cherie - Twitter event
Photo of Kyle Floyd

Kyle Floyd, Official Rep

• 178 Posts
  • 26 Reply Likes
Hi sfAMA,

I've done some more digging and think that I have a path forward for you. First off, I'm going to point you to clear your browsers cache and cookies. Last Tuesday we had some other users report a problem identical to yours and clearing cache and cookies fixed the problem for the bulk of the mailings.

Once that is complete, there may be a couple of mailings where that content does not return. In that case, the only path forward will be to rebuild those particular mailings. I see that some campaigns were edited on the afternoon of December 8th. We had a short lived system defect (about 2 hours) which caused some mailing content to be deleted if a mailing was being edited during that time window. I am fairly confident that is where the problem was introduced for a couple of the campaigns but for most of them the content should return after clearing cache and cookies.

Let me know how that works and we can take additional steps as needed.