Emma's office hours changed for Thanksgiving holiday

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

Our offices will close Wednesday, Nov. 26, at 12 p.m. Central and remain closed until Monday, Dec. 1, at 7 a.m. Central, in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.

If you need help on those days, please post here in Emma Community. We don't provide customer support on holidays or over weekends, but posting in the community gives other users and customers the opportunity to answer your question while our team is away.

If you're concerned about the up-time of your account, please don't hesitate to visit myemma.com/status. We'll post there if we're experiencing any unexpected downtime whatsoever.

Have a great holiday!
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Whittier College

Whittier College

• 11 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Emma is working very slow. We have several mailings that will be going out in the next few days in time for Giving Tuesday.  We are concerned about delivery issues to our members since we are not receiving our test emails. Is Emma experiencing any issues? Please help! 
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- Are you working in your Communications sub account? I can see that you were able to successfully send a mailing on November 26, but just wanted to check in here to make sure all is well. I know that we were experiencing some delays in response data due to high volume before the holiday, but nothing that should have hindered test emails coming through. 

Please let me know if you're still running into issues today. We have a thread running here on today's delayed response data if you are running into that as well. Thanks!
Photo of Alliance for Regional Development

Alliance for Regional Development

• 8 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
You are having an issue on the Emma server side. If we're paying for Emma, you damned well better be working "on holidays and over the weekend" to ensure your up time. Your server issue preventing emails going out has materially impacted our tri-state regional organization today and will continue to do so until you bother to come back to work and fix it. Our CEO has been bugging me to switch us to Constant Contact for months. I agree with her, this is really the last straw. Not only is Emma buggy and unreliable, but checking out for four days in the middle of a tech issue is not excusable in any way.
(Edited)
Photo of Katie Watts

Katie Watts, Support Team Manager

• 423 Posts
  • 66 Reply Likes
Good evening, Alliance for Regional Development!

Even though we don't offer official holiday support, I happened to see your post, and it looked like you needed a quick hand. I'm not aware of any application-wide or server-related troubles over the long weekend, so we'll definitely want to dig in further to the problems you're experiencing within your account.

Can you please give me some further detail on the issues you're running in to? You mentioned that something is preventing emails from going out -- are you getting an error message when you attempt to send a particular campaign? If so, what's the exact name of that mailing within your Emma account?

I'll do my best to watch for a reply from you and will jump in to your account to dig in on troubleshooting as soon as I have this further information. I hate to hear you're frustrated with our service, and I'll certainly do my best to get to the bottom of the trouble you're experiencing!

Cheers,
Katie
Photo of Katie Watts

Katie Watts, Support Team Manager

• 423 Posts
  • 66 Reply Likes
Hi again, Alliance for Regional Development.

I did some further investigating into other posts you've made in Emma Community, and I found that you posted the mailing name that was giving you trouble in a comment on this other thread. I'm taking a look at the campaign that's causing the trouble and will update you with my findings on the other Emma Community thread.

Thanks,
Katie