Emma's offices closed July 3-5

• Announcement
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Outdated

Our offices will be closed Friday, July 3, through Sunday, July 5, in observance of the Fourth of July holiday.

If you need help during this time, please post here in Emma Community. We don't provide customer support on holidays or over weekends, and posting in the community gives other users and customers the opportunity to answer your question while our team is away.

If you're concerned about the up-time of your account, please don't hesitate to visit myemma.com/status. We'll post there if we're experiencing any unexpected downtime whatsoever.

Have a great holiday!
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of CPSALBANY

CPSALBANY

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Its too bad that your system keeps opting me out of my own damn email
pathetic
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
I'm so sorry to hear you're having trouble! First, I'm glad to get you opted back in -- Do you mind emailing me (katie@myemma.com) from the email address that's opted out? I searched for your account username and the email address you use in Emma Community, and neither one is opted out, so I want to make sure I'm opting in the right address.

Second, is it possible you forwarded an email to someone using your email program's Forward button? When that happens, the person you send to receives an email that's linked back to you, so if they click to opt out, it opts you out. I can easily undo this! I'll be on the lookout for your email to get this sorted -- Thank you!
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hi again! I didn't hear from you over the weekend, so I'm hoping you're all set. I'm going to go ahead and archive this thread.

I'm out of the office today but checking my email just in case you reach out. My address again is katie@myemma.com, or feel free to reach my co-workers here in Emma Community, at support@myemma.com or by calling 800.595.4401. Thanks!