Error Message navigating in audience

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Not a Problem
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I'm using ie11, Windows 7.  I keep getting an error window pop-up when I'm in my audience.  I click "Ok", and another pops up, just with a different number on the end. I go through the series about 30 times.  Sometimes I end up getting kicked out of myEmma, sometimes I can keep working.  Please advise.
Photo of King Bio

King Bio

• 19 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- I haven't seen this error specifically, but let's see if we can rule out a few basic browser issues. First, can you clear the cache and cookies in IE11? Here are those instructions:
  1. From the Tools menu in the upper right, select Delete Browsing History.
  2. Next to "Temporary Internet Files", click Delete files. To delete your cookies, click Delete Cookies.
  3. Click Close, and then click OK to exit.
Please be sure to shut down the browser and start a new browsing session after clearing cache and cookies.

Have you been able to replicate this error in any other browsers, or just IE11? Thanks!

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Just checking in here -- any update?
Photo of King Bio

King Bio

• 19 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I have still been getting this error message, even after clearing the Temporary Internet Files.

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- I hate to hear that you're still running into this error message. I haven't heard of any other reports, and I'd like to confirm whether this is isolated to IE11 or not. Can you try logging in from another browser and let me know if you see this error there?

Are you seeing this error message on mulitple pages in your audience or when performing specific actions like navigating to the error tab of a group, searching your audience or deleting contacts?

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi again -- We have identified and fixed the current cause of this error and are working on a longer term fix. Please let me know here if you see this again.