• 39 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hey Dan! It sounds like you’re logging into Metric with your admin-level credentials. You’ll instead want to be using the username and password for a specific sub-account beneath your agency. That should be a username and password that only has access to that one account.

I hope this helps!
(Edited)
Photo of Sarah

Sarah

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I don't have sub account passwords and usernames. How do I set those up?
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hi Sarah! I’m seeing that you’ve posted in the community from a sub-account called PAMF Philanthropy. You won’t need additional sub-accounts yourself; rather, you’ll use those Emma credentials to log into Metric on your phone.

Let me know if you have any questions from here!
Photo of Ambient

Ambient

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am having the same issue. I have created another manager account and given access but that login isn't working either. Any help?
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi Ambient -- Even though you can grant sub-account access to manager usernames, those are tied specifically to the data in that sub-account. You'll need to login using the client-level credentials. That would be the email address you sent the sub-account invite to, and you can update that address if needed in the sub-account settings (accessed from your agency accounts list) once the client has activated from the invite email.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Photo of Cameron Parkins

Cameron Parkins

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi - bringing up this old topic since I'm having problems too.  I only know my login information (and have access to 2 sub-accounts).  I'm not sure what I should use to log into the Admissions at University of Michigan-Dearborn account to use Metric.

Thanks in advance for assistance!
Photo of Grey Stepp

Grey Stepp, Support Team Manager

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
need to make private

Please reference the new conversation here: Metric Login