I took a look at that mailing and it looks like the text you have in there was pasted from another source, and included some latent code for some extra paragraph breaks before the text.
You can see this if you take a look at the 'code' view by clicking the box with the '< / >' icon from the text formatting bar.
I was able to easily fix this in the copy I made by stripping all of the formatting and then reformatting the text within Emma. You can strip the formatting using the button with the "Tx" icon from the text formatting bar.
If you're having text formatting problems, oftentimes a good place to start is by pasting your text into editpad.org or a simple text editor (not Word or anything that adds formatting), and then paste the text back into Emma and create all of your formatting there.
Please let me know if you have any more questions! Cheers!