Hi Paul, Thanks for your follow up. The mailing is titled " iVow Special Offer for FDI Facebook" and was sent on July 23rd. I sent it to the person in our office who posts on our Facebook page. She posted it, but in following up on it she noted that when clicking on the link it stated it couldn't find the file. I resent it to the same person on July 30th, same mailing but a copy of it, it was posted and currently appears to be working.
This has actually happened in the past on a couple of occasions. The only difference between the mailings is that when I have sent single emails or ones just to our staff for their review prior to a full list, I typically delete it from the Response tab so that I only have the large mailings listed there.
With this recent mailing to the one staff member, I had deleted the Response listing on the July 23rd one but left the July 30 one in the Response tab to see if it makes a difference. Currently the July 30th posting is working. Not sure if keeping it in the Response tab effects this, but not sure what other differences exist.
Thanks for your help on this it is appreciated.
For now, I'd just keep those extra mailings around on the Response tab or be sure to only share the mailing with a response you intend to keep. :)
I'll be sure to update you here when this bug is resolved!
There's been an update on this bug. We actually won't be fixing this one. The reason is that there are times that customers want to disable the online version of a mailing, and this bug makes it really easy to be able to provide that, by simply deleting the mailing. You can avoid this by keeping those mailings stored in the Response section and archiving them on your end if you wish to keep them beyond our 18 month storage time maximum.
Please let me know if you have lingering questions about this, and I'll be happy to assist!