Getting "Internal Server Error" message when trying to send an eblast - what do I do?

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved!

Photo of Ford Theaters / LA County Arts

Ford Theaters / LA County Arts

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of AP

AP

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
We are having the same problem.
Photo of Encompass Home Health

Encompass Home Health

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am as well. Any resolution yet?
Photo of The L Magazine

The L Magazine

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am as well!
Photo of cj Advertising

cj Advertising

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Same here! Help?
Photo of The Austin Diagnostic Clinic

The Austin Diagnostic Clinic

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Yes -- we are also having the same problem.
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hey all! Just want to let you know that you’re being heard — We’re researching this now, and I’ll be in touch with more soon. Thank you for your patience!
Photo of Amy

Amy

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Me too!
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
We’re still working on this, but I want to post real quick something you can check: See if you tried linking a phone number in your mailing, which is usually done in an attempt to remove the underline or link in your recipients’ inboxes. If you’re HTML-savvy, it will look something like this:

<a target="_blank”>(123) 456-7890</a>

If you remove the <a> tags around the phone number, you should be able to save and send.

If you do not see that in your mailing’s HTML, will you please click Comment beneath this post and let me know your mailing’s name?

Encompass Home Health

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm working on the mailing WEEKLY BLAST 040914, and the program will not even allow me to stay on the Campaign page anymore. It is constantly reloading with an error message. And I get the "Internal Server Error" message when I try to send or test or do anything.
I could not find a phone number that might trip it...
Thank you so much for any help!!
Photo of Amy

Amy

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Didn't see that in our mailing: WHM Center - Spring Mailing - the latest copy.
Photo of cj Advertising

cj Advertising

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
We don't have it in our mailing either - working on "Client Services - Performance Survey Results - Survey 1 - April 2014" (trying to send Survey 1-3 versions).
Photo of The Austin Diagnostic Clinic

The Austin Diagnostic Clinic

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Our Newsletter is April 2014 Patient E Newsletter. I still cannot send after verifying that we are not trying to link phone numbers.
Photo of Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity

Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm having the same trouble with the mailing Chapter Status Report. No tagged phone numbers. Won't let me send via Test or Review & Send. I was able to send a test of this campaign a few days ago.
Photo of AP

AP

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I am not linking any phone numbers but we have several numbers listed. When we try to send anything it comes back as "oops something went wrong."
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hey all, thanks so much for your patience and help here. Our Editor Team has been digging in and working on a fix, because it looks like this is also happening for anchors, which use <a> tags.

It’s taking me some time to research each of your cases, but if you know right-off that you’re using anchors, know that a fix for this bug is in progress.
Photo of AP

AP

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Our whole layout involves anchors so we would be affected for sure.

Encompass Home Health

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
My email is sending now! Thank you so much for all your help with this.

I apologize I'm not very tech savvy and don't know much about <a> tags, but I think my problems were coming from a funky document I'd uploaded & linked to.
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
I’m so glad it’s working now! And no worries about the <a> tags — We wouldn’t expect you to have HTML know-how, but I wanted to throw out an idea we’d stumbled upon while troubleshooting. :)
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
We’ve released a fix, and all should be well. Would you mind testing and letting me know if you’re still unable to send?
Photo of AP

AP

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
It is working now! Thank you for ya'lls quick work!
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Terrific, I’m so glad!!
Photo of Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity

Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Good here. Thanks very much!
Photo of Katie Lewis