Groups not importing contacts correctly

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Didn't hear back from community member

Hello - I've spent the last hour trying to import contacts into a new group and each time the group itself says there are zero contacts in it but when you open it up there are some in it. I wait for about 10 minutes each time and it always says zero contacts even though it clearly shows some are in it. But I have no way of knowing if the entire import made it in b/c I can only see a-c contacts. I'm using Chrome Version 41.0.2272.89. I really need to send out this email as soon as possible can you please check into this? 

Thanks,
Kelly
Photo of IIT Chicago Kent College of Law

IIT Chicago Kent College of Law

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of IIT Chicago Kent College of Law

IIT Chicago Kent College of Law

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Well, of course now they are there. Thanks if you did anything and if not, never mind it's solved!
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- Those group counts can sometimes be delayed in updating after an import. It sounds like your group counts did eventually update, but I have a few tricks you can try if you're in a hurry! 

Next time, you can try to nudge those group counts by either copying the entire group into a new group or by manually adding a new contact to the group, using the Add a Contact button. We'll post over here when this bug is resolved, so you may want to follow along there!
Photo of Vector Marketing

Vector Marketing

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have waited over 30 minutes but the my new group still hasn't updated.  The count is showing 0. I have made sure to use xls.  I have tried manually adding a new contact to the group. Still nothing!
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi! Can you tell me which groups you're seeing that 0 count for? I'll take a look!