Hi, can I save my sent emails as pdfs?

• Question
  • Updated 8 months ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: EOL CLEANUP

Hi,

When I try to save my sent emails (campaigns) in pdf or other usable format,  I can't do it. We just want to have them all in a file we can show volunteers without giving them access to our Emma account. Is this possible? any help is appreciated.  My browser is google Chrome Version 44.0.2403.155 m

Thank you for your help!

Best Regards,

Maria
Photo of Rethink Sustainability Initiatives Inc.

Rethink Sustainability Initiatives Inc.

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • :(

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of University of New Mexico-Los Alamos

University of New Mexico-Los Alamos

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
We send ourselves a copy and take a screen grab for filing.
Photo of Barbara O'Toole

Barbara O'Toole, Champion

• 65 Posts
  • 20 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi, there are two easy ways to save as PDF right from your account.

One may be what you've already tried - the Save to PDF function in the upper right hand corner of your menu.

The other exists when you open in webview. From there, you can use a Chrome extension to print to PDF. It may also come up as an option when you use your print command.

Hope this helps!

~ Barbara
Photo of Damian Gatta

Damian Gatta, Official Rep

• 342 Posts
  • 43 Reply Likes
Hi there! 

Thanks Barbara for jumping in and giving Maria amazing instructions on how to save her campaigns as a pdf!  You are a champion!  

Maria, feel free to give me a shout here if you are having any trouble saving your campaigns as a pdf.
Photo of Take Courage Coaching

Take Courage Coaching

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Go to Response, click Save as PDF (webview), click on disc icon at top (save) and save to your computer with a custom name (e.g., yearmo.pdf)
Photo of Alicia Ann Hynes

Alicia Ann Hynes

• 1 Post
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi There-neither of these options is working for me very well. They both come up as a very low-res image, which is difficult to integrate into an 8.5x11 format to print. Is there any other way to save an email as a PDF?
Photo of Barbara OToole

Barbara OToole

• 12 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Hi, Alicia:

There may be a way. 

Send the email to yourself. Then go in as if you wanted to print it out to your printer. Instead of selecting the print option, choose "Save as PDF." (Most printers have this capability built in.

If you have the full-blown Adobe Acrobat, (the one you pay for) you'll definitely have the option to save as PDF.

Hope this helps!!

~ Barbara
Photo of Grey Stepp

Grey Stepp, Support Team Manager

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Thanks Barbara, I was going to say the same thing!  :)