how do i actually write to you?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Didn't hear back from community member

I can't seem to find an email link anywhere on how to write directly to support.  I switched to Emma from another provider because of the personalized support.  Where did it go?  I want to know how to update the logo in the template you guys made for us a few years back.
Photo of Edge of the Woods

Edge of the Woods

• 40 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hi! You've reached us by posting here. :) It's after our support hours right now, so I'm afraid I don't have all the tools I need with me to help from home, but we're glad to lend a hand in the morning -- I'm sending a message to our earliest Supporter to make sure he gets to you as soon as he's in tomorrow morning. I hope this helps, and hang tight!
Photo of Damian Gatta

Damian Gatta, Official Rep

• 342 Posts
  • 43 Reply Likes
Hi there!  You've come to the right place!  I jumped in your account and can see that you have a custom template named Edge of the Woods.  If this is the template that you are looking to make some revisions to, including updating the logo, you can complete our design revisions form to work with our Design Team.  The form can be located here, just complete and send and someone from the team will reach out to get the process started.

Feel free to reach out with any questions or if there is anything else I can do to help!