How do I change text justification and padding for the mobile version so my text and picture do not touch?

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: EOL CLEANUP

How do I change text justification and padding for the mobile version so my text and picture do not touch but maintain the layout used in desktop. 

I am using Google Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 (64-bit).

This is a section of my email in the desktop version. 

This is the same section in my mobile version.

I would like to center justify the 3 lines of text under the picture box (Gray square). I would also like to increase the top padding of the text for mobil only. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

-Jordan
Photo of Success Academy Charter Schools

Success Academy Charter Schools

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Laura Dickerson

Laura Dickerson, Official Rep

• 778 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi Jordan,

Could you check your margin settings?

Hover over your combo box so that you can see the yellow toolbar. Click the little gear (second in from the left) below:

Then click the gear in the lower left-hand corner to see the margin settings:

The settings above should look like this in the editor:

And like this in mobile: 

(Edited)
Photo of Potrero Group

Potrero Group

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I tried this, adding margins to keep my text left-justified in mobile mode. It's still centered in preview. Is there another way to keep my text left-justified in mobile mode?
Photo of Phillip M

Phillip M, Official Rep

• 247 Posts
  • 20 Reply Likes
Hi!

While our Preview function is a nice in-app feature, it is a facsimile and not an actual mobile client. I would do some testing on a personal mobile device to see Laura's solution at work. It should work for you, but please let me know if you have any additional questions. - Cheers!