How do I display contact fields in the new layout?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
In the new layout I have not been able to figure out how to change which contact fields are displayed as column in my groups.  I don't see the traditional "change column display" option.  Right now all it shows is the email and date they were added.  Thank you.
Photo of Hiscall

Hiscall

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Laura Dickerson

Laura Dickerson, Official Rep

• 778 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
Hi there,

Currently there isn't a way to see the contact fields. It is a feature that is greatly missed by we in Support and our customers.  Our Dev team is working on a way to put that feature back in. I can add you to that feature request if you would like? We are hoping to have it back in the system soon.

In the meantime, you can do a quick export of a group and see the fields attached to an email address in that file. That is how we have been checking things in Support.
Photo of Hiscall

Hiscall

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
That is frustrating.  Yes, please add me to the feature request.  Thank you for your help!
Photo of Laura Dickerson

Laura Dickerson, Official Rep

• 778 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
I am happy to help. Hopefully we will all be looking at those lovely contact fields in the display soon!
Photo of Sierra Repertory Theatre

Sierra Repertory Theatre

• 12 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Please add me as well.
Photo of Grey Stepp

Grey Stepp, Support Team Manager

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
done and done!
Please get this added into the system ASAP. We are struggling without being able to see the names associated with the email addresses!!!
I would love to be added to the notification list.
Thanks!
Photo of Grey Stepp

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Gotcha in there!   Having posted on this topic, you'll be notified any time there's an update, and I'll be sure to be posting back here once we get that added back in!  

Cheers!
Photo of Woodland

Woodland

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I would like to be able to change the contact field displays in my lists, as well. Any updates yet??
Photo of Grey Stepp

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
No updates yet.  I'll be sure to post back here when I have one!  
Photo of Elizabeth Pritchett

Elizabeth Pritchett

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
This is a huge setback and not very user friendly.  To only be able to see and sort by email is not efficient at all.  
+1 on the need this feature back.
Photo of Grey Stepp

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
hey there UTK!   We actually rolled out a beta of this feature and I've got your account added in to that beta, so you should see that option back in your account!  

For anyone else who is seeing this, if you'd like to be added in to the beta, let me know and we'll get it turned on for you!  
Please add me to the beta.
Photo of Center for Public Service HCP180

Center for Public Service HCP180

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I would like my account to be added to the beta. This is a greatly missed feature. 
Thanks!
Photo of Grey Stepp

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
@Center Point Business Solutions  &   @Center for Public Service ... we've got that turned on for you guys now!  Cheers!
Photo of Rockbridge Academy

Rockbridge Academy

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I would also like that feature back, please!
Photo of Grey Stepp

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hi Rockbridge, I've got that turned on for you! 

Rockbridge Academy

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Thank you so much!
Photo of WRJ Northeast District

WRJ Northeast District

• 13 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Please add WRJ Northeast District to the beta!  After building contact info in Emma, it is very frustrating to resort to exported spreadsheets. 
Photo of Grey Stepp

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
hey there WRJ, we've got that turned on for you now.  Cheers!

-G

Rockbridge Academy

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Within the Contacts screen, there's an "ACTIONS" button just above my list of contacts that looks like a drop-down menu (it has an arrow within the box).  However, nothing happens when I click on it.  Is that an error?
Photo of Grey Stepp

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
separate issue

Please reference the new conversation here: ACTIONS button not working in Firefox or Internet Explorer.
Photo of David Wright

David Wright, VP of Product Management

• 110 Posts
  • 27 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hello,

We have a beta available of our new column display for the updated interface (Pro, Plus, Premium, Enterprise Plus). You can display up to 10 columns when this feature is enabled. If you'd like to try it out, please let me know. We're looking to roll this out to all customers using the new interface within the next month. Thanks!

Best,
David
Photo of Gilian Ortillan

Gilian Ortillan

• 22 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hello, can you please add TPI Primary Account #1792350  to this beta (it's a client of mine). Many thanks!
Photo of David Wright

David Wright, VP of Product Management

• 110 Posts
  • 27 Reply Likes
Hey there, no problem. Just turned it on in that account. Thanks!
Photo of Gilian Ortillan

Gilian Ortillan

• 22 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Perfect! Thanks for the superfast turnaround, David. :)