How do I remove blank pages ?

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

When readers try to print the campaign, the 2 page printed articles pops out 6 additional blank pages.  I am not sure, but seems there is a huge blank space (scrollable area) after the template.  Is this the problem?  if so, how do i remove this huge blank space? 
Photo of Universal Value Advisors

Universal Value Advisors

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Benton Cummings

Benton Cummings, Senior Manager, Customer Support

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hi Universal Value Advisors,

I'd like to do some testing around this. Can you let me know if your recipients are printing directly from their inbox, or if they are printing from the online version of the mailing? And, if they're printing from their inbox, are you able to let me know which email client they are printing from (i.e. Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc...).

I'll be looking forward to your reply. Thanks so much!

Universal Value Advisors

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
HI!  both!  printing from both their inbox and online.  i tried it both ways also and got the same result.  =( 
i'm using outlook, and i know couple of them are using gmail, one in particular stated he was printing from his email)

super appreciate your help, =)
Photo of Benton Cummings

Benton Cummings, Senior Manager, Customer Support

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hi again,

Sorry about the delayed reply here!

I've done some testing with mailings here and I'm not actually able to replicate what you're noticing there. Can you please let me know the name of a specific mailing where you've noticed this? Also, if possible, please provide a screenshot of the print window settings before you print the mailing. 

Thanks so much!

Universal Value Advisors

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Hi!
so here's the screen shot (on the right) the print settings. i scrolled to the end of the text.  you can see it ends on 3 of 9 printing pages.  this is true with all of the campaigns for all that i am aware.    when the client opens his mailing, he prints his mail, and then 8-9 pages pop out.  when i open any mailing, i get the same result.

when i scrolled down in the Emma site (like in the example below, notice that the scroll bar is only 1/3 the way down the screen...the remaining if you scroll down you see vast blankness.) for some reason, this blankness is printing =/
also the test email i accidentally printed out twice...18 pages.  =(

what are you doing to only print 3 pages?  (O_o) 
& i do appreciate your help.