How do I remove the calendar from the left side of the page?

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: EOL CLEANUP

it really has no bearing on how I manage my account and just takes up screen real estate.  Also, I want to be able to search all of my campaigns (or "emails" as I guess they're now called), not just one tab at a time.
Photo of Loh

Loh

• 28 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Zach Sharpe

Zach Sharpe, Employee

• 290 Posts
  • 32 Reply Likes
Hello! 

The calendar on your home screen would not be removable. This is just a hardcoded feature that will display regardless if emails are scheduled in advance. I'm happy to pass along a feature request to have this configurable from the home screen, however.

The search bar found when click on the 'campaigns' portion at the top of your account would only search that particular tab. You can click between the status tabs and it will apply the search string when you switch to the desired tab. This ultimately results in faster search results overall.

Feel free to let me know if you're running into any technical issues, and check out our support hub at myemma.com/support for any account information you may be curious about.

Thanks!

Zach