How long are sent emails archived?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I'm running MyEmma in Chrome version 43.0.2357.130.

I'm trying to find two specific emails sent out Dec. 17, 2014, and Nov. 14, 2014. I can see their responses in the "Response" tab, but I cannot see them in the "Sent" tab. In fact, I can only see the last 29 sent emails in the "Sent" tab going back four months.

How long are sent emails kept? I would very much like to copy the emails sent 12/17 and 11/14 and use updated versions for another send, but I cannot do that from the "Response" tab.

Thanks in Advance
Photo of Genelex

Genelex

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
  • a little frustrated

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- We store campaign and response data in your account for 18 months. Have you checked the deleted items section of your account? I see campaigns there going back as far as 2013!

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Forgot to mention that if you find the campaign you're looking for there, you can "undelete" it from the downward pointing arrow to the far right of the mailing name and deletion date!
Photo of Genelex

Genelex

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Thank you for your prompt and informative reply! :)
Photo of Global Medical Staffing

Global Medical Staffing

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Is there anyway to access email results is they're older than 18 months? 

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- No, once the mailing response rolls off at 18 months, that data is archived. I recommend saving your responses as PDF's so that you can access them at a later dates!
Photo of Global Medical Staffing

Global Medical Staffing

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
That's what i figured, just thought I'd ask. Thanks for the response!