how to access photo library if not editing a mailing

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

i'd like to go through my photo library and delete some images.  Is there a way to access it without starting a mailing and clicking through the library as if I were going to add an image?

Also I would really like a way to organize the photos in my library so I can find them easily when I am making a mailing.  Scrolling through all of them is tedious and loading time is slow.  What order do they appear in, by the way?  It appears random, or is it in order of date added to the library?
Photo of Edge of the Woods

Edge of the Woods

• 40 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Good morning! When on your Campaigns page, you can click the Images button near the top to open your image library and delete images.

Your images appear in the order they were added to the image library. They can be reordered using the header bar along the top, when viewing the image library from the Campaigns page.

We're talking in this conversation about the ability to organize images into folders, and it sounds like that's what you're seeking! Want to hop over there to add your use case to the list?
Photo of Edge of the Woods

Edge of the Woods

• 40 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
thank you, can't believe I didn't see this.  I love that you showed me the graphic with a big arrow.