How do I send SurveyMonkey Surveys Through Emma?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
I don't understand how to send my survey on survey monkey through myemma.
Photo of Steve Shepheard

Steve Shepheard

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Laura Dickerson

Laura Dickerson, Official Rep

• 778 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hello,

To create your SurveyMonkey survey you have to have a free SurveyMonkey account. Go here to set that up: https://www.surveymonkey.com/ 

SurveyMonkey will walk you through the process of setting up your survey step by step:

Once you have your account all set and have created and published a survey (make sure you publish it as a weblink) - go in to create a new mailing in Emma.  In the left menu of the editor will see the Survey option:

When you drag the element over to the workspace it will give you the option to connect/sign in to your SurveyMonkey account:

After you connect the accounts, any time you use that Survey drag and drop element, you will be able to access any survey you have created in SurveyMonkey:

You will be able to customize the look of the button. 

I think I have all the basic steps here, but if you have questions - let me know!

(Edited)
Photo of Tish Nichols

Tish Nichols

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I published a survey in SurveyMonkey, but the survey does not appear in the dropdown menu when asked to choose a survey. Can you help me with this?
Photo of Grey Stepp

Grey Stepp, Support Team Manager

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hey there!   You'll want to make sure that the survey is public and that you PUBLISH AS A WEBLINK .   Once you do that you should see it populate there.  Double check that you've done that, and if it still isn't showing, you may want to head to the Apps section of your account, disconnect SurveyMonkey and then reconnect it there in the editor.