How can I find an old campaign?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Didn't hear back from community member

because of your recent changes, my old campaigns have disappeared. I need them to make new campaigns.
Photo of Nancy Woods

Nancy Woods

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • worried

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 308 Reply Likes
Hi Nancy! It sounds as though you have access to both our classic editor and drag & drop editor. When on your Campaigns page, click the button that reads "Classic editor mailings."

That will take you to the page where those older mailings are housed.

Keep in mind that we no longer support the classic editor, so you may find some limitations as you get working there. I suggest making the switch to the drag & drop editor, where you can replicate the campaigns you previously created in the classic editor.

The simplest way I've found to recreate a mailing is to go to the Response page, click on an old campaign and click the blue Online Version link in the lefthand column. That will open that campaign so you can view it as you create a new mailing in the drag & drop editor.
Photo of Morrison Hotel Gallery

Morrison Hotel Gallery

• 4 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Photo of UCLA - Dept. of Library Services

UCLA - Dept. of Library Services

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
I can no longer view past mailings that were created under this account and I need to access the last template that was used..

I am working off of a pre-made template that is saved under this account (with correct logo, colors, etc) but I cannot make changes like adjusting the columns, making images larger, etc. How can I see the hidden mailings that were used in the past?
Photo of Justice & Mercy International

Justice & Mercy International

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I saved a campaign but did not send or set up to send yet.  How do I find it?

Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 308 Reply Likes
Hi there! I’m seeing a handful of Untitled Mailings the Draft tab on your main Campaigns page with different timestamps. I bet one of those is the one you’re hunting for, and you can click one to open it.

Once you’re inside a mailing, you can rename it for ease: Click on Untitled Mailing at the top of that mailing to edit the name.
Photo of Joslin Diabetes Center

Joslin Diabetes Center

• 28 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
I created a mailing, and now my client wants me to resend it to the list.  I just found that I can do that!  I now have to re-create the campaign from scratch.  What a terrible waste of my time.  Emma was recommended to me, but I'm starting to find it way too limited.  And this is a prime example.
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 155 Reply Likes
Hi there -- I want to make sure I understand your concern here. Any mailing you've created should still be listed in in the emails tab of your Campaigns page. You can resend those emails as needed! 

Do you remember the name of the mailing you sent that you need to resend? I can help you track it down if you can't locate it! 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.