How do I add image captions? I'm also trying to insert two small head shots next to copy, aligned right, and not seeing how to do that.

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Didn’t hear back from community member

Photo of Sutter Health - Communications

Sutter Health - Communications

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Alyssa Boragno

Alyssa Boragno, Champion

• 92 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Great question! What you'll want to do is hover over the block that contains the image and then click on 'options'. A new toolbar will appear, and then you'll want to click on 'settings' to turn on captions. I hope this helps!
Photo of Thompson Thrift

Thompson Thrift

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am also trying to add captions but do not see an "options" button anywhere.  I am new to Emma so maybe I am just not looking in the right place.
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Good morning! When you hover over the image in your mailing, you’ll spot the Options button here:

Then you’ll click the Settings button in the popup:

And switch the Off button to On next to Captions.
Photo of Thompson Thrift

Thompson Thrift

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have hovered over the image and no Options/Duplicate window opens.  Nothing hapens at all.
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you’re seeing? It sounds like the image might be hard-coded into the template, so I’d also love to jump into that specific mailing, if you’ll share its name, too.
Photo of Katie Lewis

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hi again! Are you still hitting this roadblock?
Photo of Chartwell Capital Solutions

Chartwell Capital Solutions

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Is it possible to move the captions so they're to the right of the picture instead of below?
Photo of Alyssa Boragno

Alyssa Boragno, Champion

• 92 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
At the moment you can't move the captions, but if you're needing text on the right of the image, you can always use a left combo block (the top block on the left side to drag and drop into the editor).