How do I embed my survey?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I want to embed my survey in the body of my email campaign. How do I accomplish this?
Photo of FAQ

FAQ

• 44 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Official Response
It isn't possible to embed a survey in an email campaign, mainly because of the security risks involved in collecting information through email in that manner. There are also some problems with email clients handling the code necessary to create those types of forms.

Because of this, having your survey as a standalone unit is the standard way of creating these. This ensures your emails appear properly and that you avoid any security risks for you and your customers.
Photo of Kati Hyer

Kati Hyer

• 47 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Can I insert a live quiz that shows correct answers at the end?.

I would like the ability to include a "quiz" or small survey in the body of the email. Ideally, the audience would be able to see and take the quiz in the email and once they answer all five questions, the right answers would pop up. The third thing that I'm hoping fo ris that the responses would be housed somewhere as data that I can use- are these things possible? Thanks in advance! I