Hi! You can accomplish what you're wanting using a little HTML wizardry. Here are the steps:
- Highlight the word or words you want to link, such as "Read more."
- Click the link icon in the toolbar and create the link as normal. It will at first be underlined.
- Click on the HTML button in the toolbar (it looks like this: </>) to pull up the code behind the text box. The link you created with look something like this:<a rel="Read more" href="the URL here">Read more</a>
- You will want to add a bit of text to force the link to not underline. Make it look like this:<a style="text-decoration: none;" rel="Read more" href="the URL here">Read more</a>
- Click the Save button in the HTML pop-up after doing so.
- Now highlight the words "Read more" again and choose a font color from the toolbar, if you'd like to select a different color than the default.