How do I link a Facebook address to the Facebook icon on standard templates?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

When I preview my mailing, the Facebook "f" icon is not clickable - where do I put the company's facebook address so that recipients can go to the Facebook page from the mailing?
Photo of Pembroke Tile and Stone

Pembroke Tile and Stone

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Kyle Floyd

Kyle Floyd, Official Rep

• 178 Posts
  • 26 Reply Likes
Hi! This is a great question. I "think" that you are trying to figure out how to link the Facebook icon located at the top of your campaign to your companies Facebook page.

The Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Email icons at the top of your campaign are for your recipients to use. Let's say I receive a campaign from you and want to share it on my Facebook page. I can click that Facebook icon at the top of the email and post a link to the campaign on my own Facebook page. We call this our Social Sharing feature and you can read more about that here

If you would like to encourage readers to go to your companies Facebook page there are a couple ways to do that. The most common is to search online for a Facebook icon, copy that image and then upload the image to your campaign. You can then link that image to your company's Facebook page by following the instructions here.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.