Html styles stripped in new editor...

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

I'm really enjoying the new editing interface, but I'm seeing that my html table styles are being stripped out every time I save and close my campaign.

For example, the following code looks great before I close the campaign:

<td style="width: 20%; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(0, 38, 100);" align="center" valign="middle">
<span style="color: #fff; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt">July 15<br> </span>
</td>

After I save and close then reopen, it looks like this:

<td style="">
<span style="color: #fff; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt">July 15<br> </span>
</td>

Is this a known issue? Anyway around it?

I'm currently working in FireFox 30.0.

Thanks!

Photo of Allison

Allison

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Allison

Allison

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Just a follow up, This particular campaign is a monthly newsletter. I can work around the issue by using the html D&D feature, but that defeats my goal of setting up a template then allowing a "non-coder" to edit the content and maintain the newsletter. Kind of a drag....
Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Good morning Allison! Can you please let me know which mailing you're currently working in? I can jump in there to take a closer look at the HTML to see why that info is being stripped out. 

Thanks!
Photo of Allison

Allison

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Sure, it's the Funding Alert mailing.
Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Hey Allison! Thank you for the details and the table feature is basic as far as styling goes and this is stripped out unless you're coding your own HTML as you of course did there on the one section. Have you attempted to utilize the template builder? You can access this by clicking on the menu option in the upper right corner and then selecting assets from the drop down menu. We're not coders here, but I'm thinking you'll have better luck there of coding your template with the appropriate styling and setting up in a manner in which your colleagues would then be able to edit the content and maintain the monthly newsletter from within the drag & drop editor.

Hopefully this helps, but please let me know if I can assist further.

Thanks!
(Edited)