Import fails when importing CSV file.

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I am having issue uploading a specific file to a group. I uploaded a different file just before it with no issues. After 4 attempts still fails each time. I did upload the document in question to my documents section if it is of any help. I am just trying add and update the file to my pharma contacts group.
Photo of Microrite Inc

Microrite Inc

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- Thanks for uploading your file to your documents library! I'm not sure yet why your csv file wouldn't import, but I had success importing that file to my account after resaving it as a .xls! Give that a try and let me know if your import is still throwing an error.
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Also, I've updated the subject line here so that others with the same question can find it!
Photo of Microrite Inc

Microrite Inc

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks for the update Emily. I was just trying to import 3 more to the same group and only 1 went through. The other two also failed immediately upon trying the important. 
Photo of Microrite Inc

Microrite Inc

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
ok that worked by changing to excel files. Not sure why 3 out of the 5 csv i tried to upload didnt work.