I am having trouble sending a test.

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Good Morning! I am having difficulty sending a test. The send test panel freezes on "Please wait..."

I ran through the Emma Community and found some solutions other users tried -- clearing cache, replacing images, making sure the fields in the test window are filled out -- and it still hangs at "Please wait..."

I am using Firefox 45 on my MacBook Pro running OS X 10.11.4.

Any help you can provide would be great.

Thanks!

Ken Christian
Goodwill Industries of Northern New England
Photo of Goodwill Northern New England

Goodwill Northern New England

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Andrew Heuback

Andrew Heuback, Official Rep

• 142 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Hey there Ken. I took a look at 'The Goods - April 2016' campaign and was able to get it to send successfully once I turned the top and bottom rows back on (you can do so by clicking Rows at the top of the editor toolbar and selecting 'Both Rows'). When I did so, I noticed some content was in those rows: a date tag in the top row, a text/image block with your email and phone extension in the bottom row. I am not certain why having these rows disabled would prohibit you from sending, but once I toggled them on, I was able to send; from that point, I could disable the rows and still send successfully. I am checking with my team for more insight into this but in the meanwhile, you should be able to send your campaign just fine once you initially turn those rows back on.
Photo of Goodwill Northern New England

Goodwill Northern New England

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Andrew --

Thanks for your help. You know, I wondered where that content went. I don't remember toggling off the rows, but if it works, great!

Thanks again for taking care of the issue so quickly.
Photo of Andrew Heuback

Andrew Heuback, Official Rep

• 142 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Hey there. I confirmed with my colleagues that there is currently a known bug in our system involving custom templates with content in an enabled row, those rows do not always appear the first time you load a new campaign with a custom template. Just as we saw in this instance, refreshing the page should bring the row back. Thanks again for hanging in while we figured that out and I'll be sure to give you a shout once this has been fixed.