I am not getting support response from MyEmma... Is the site expanding too quickly?...or am I just not a big enough customer to care about?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: customer satisfied

I am not getting support response from MyEmma... are you guys overwhelmed with work? Is the site expanding too quickly?...or am I just not a big enough customer to care about?
Photo of Preferred Nutrition

Preferred Nutrition

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to reach us. The first of the month is our billing day, so we typically experience higher volume in the day or two following. I don't see any voicemails or emails from you, but I'm happy to assist here! Please let me know I can help. Or if you prefer to speak by phone, please leave a voicemail. We always prioritize returning those and typically do within the hour. Thanks!

Preferred Nutrition

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Here is the info I was checking on... (couple of long emails to Jeffrey and support)

So far I am loving the MyEmma interface but I am worried about the level of support. The chat people are just meant for new customers/sales so I have contacted you and support directly but I don’t seem to get any response for days.  Unfortunately where I am located I can’t just pick up the phone whenever I need something answered so it would help if I could get some response by email or by chat.

In addition to the signup question I have below from Friday I also would like to know the following...
The stats look good so far from our Friday mailing. One stat I don’t see is the number of people who reported the email as SPAM.  How do I find that out? My previous service always had a separate stat for SPAM.
Is there a way to break out the stats so they show ‘unique’ opens or ‘unique clicks’?
I noticed that when I look at campaigns that have already been sent there is an option to ‘make a copy’ of the campaign or ‘edit original’.  What does ‘edit original’ actually mean?  Does that allow you to correct an error that will be reflected when people re-open that email or go to the ‘web browser’ version of the page?
Whenever I click the Home tab at the top of the website I get the message below.  When I refresh it seems to work just fine.  Are you guys reaching capacity for users right now...are you working on upgrades? Is this something I should worry about going forward?
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

Thanks,
Sam

Hi,

I am trying to sort out our sign up forms and I am having some trouble.
Here is some background...
We send out 3 different eletters as follows:
Monthly Specials to our Account Managers (just over 30 recipients)
A weekly article from one of our spokespeople (just over 30 recipients – almost the same list as above)
A monthly consumer eletter that goes to just over 11,000 recipients
We would like to have a signup form for each of those but we can’t find any way to do that. We can create multiple signup forms but we don’t see a way of choosing which one...at least we thought we did, but for our consumer eletter this morning it defaulted to the original ‘classic’ signup form that I had created for one of the other lists.  I couldn’t find a way to make one of those signups the default.  The only way around it was to change that original classic one into a generic one with our logo at the top so people wouldn’t get confused.

So is there a way to create 3 different signups that are specifically directed to the individual lists?

We also created one of the “new” signup forms that we embedded in our website which is fine so far but we need to have the Sign Up link on the bottom of the emails default to the right signup form.

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi Sam -- Thanks for sharing those specific questions here. I'm happy to address those as well as your concerns about reaching us. 

We have email and community support (here, you found us!) specifically to cater to folks like you that may not be able to pick up the phone and call us. I can see that you emailed us on 2/26 regarding the above signup form question. While we weren't able to reply to you that day, I do see that my teammate Damian replied by email on Monday 2/29. Did you not receive that email? It was sent to the same address you emailed us from. Please do let me know, and we can work to resolve any delivery issue that may exist there.

While the chat feature on our marketing website is geared toward potential customers, we do have systems in place to pass any current customers over to our support team, which I believe you just experienced. Lauren let me know what you two were chatting just a few moments ago! We hope to be able to offer support-focused chat either in the application or in our resource center at a future date, but that's not a feature that is in place right now. We're always looking for better ways to serve our customers, so I will certainly take your thoughts into consideration and pass those along to the right people! 

I'm glad to see that you found our community and posted here. This is definitely a direct line to our support team (as well as other Emma users) and each post is quickly addressed by our team.

Here's Damian's response to your above question:

You can select which signup form you want linked in the footer of your campaign. On the Review and Send page, on the left hand side under the thumbnail of the campaign, there is a dropdown menu to select which form you would like linked to the campaign.

To address your other questions:

1. We do not currently indicate in your mailing response who has reported your mailing as spam. We do report who has opted out, and anyone who does report your mailing as spam would indeed be opted out as a result. We don't currently break that list of opt outs into categories, but I can put this in as a feature request for you!

2. The clicks tab in your mailing response indicates how many total and unique clicks you received (total and per link). We only track initial opens.

3. Editing the original mailing allows you to open and edit that email without making a copy. This keeps the email on the Sent tab rather than making a fresh copy and moving it to your Unsent tab. This is purely organizational and has no effect on your sent mailings. Every mailing sent from Emma is a unique send, and we have no way to edit content after it's left our servers. We implemented the "edit original" option after requests from users who didn't like having so many copies!

4. We're not seeing any widespread Internal Server errors relating to the Home page in the application. I'll hop into your account to see if I can replicate that. No need to worry, but I'll certainly see if I can get to the bottom of that for you.

Great questions!!

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi Sam -- Our systems team is aware of the internal server error you're running into. We're already working to resolve that. In the meantime, refreshing the page (as you mentioned) will do the trick!

Preferred Nutrition

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Thank you Emily.  I will review everything you have posted here and let you know if I have any follow up questions.
Thanks