I need to change the email address in our footer. Can I do this without submitting a design request form?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: resolved

Photo of Biographers International Organization

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- We've outlined the different options for getting your template footer updated, here! You should be able to determine from that post which type of template you're working in and how best to get it updated. Let me know here if you're not sure or have any questions, and I'll take a look at the specific template!
I don't think #1 applies, since the email address listed in the Account Basics tab under Settings is not the one currently in the footer (I can't find the one in the footer in any part of the Settings). And for #3, I can't drag the address. So it might be 2, but I have no idea which template we're using.
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Thanks for giving that a read!! I hopped into your account and can see that you've been working on the "April 2016 Issue" mailing which uses The Biographer's Craft template. You can always find the template name right under the mailing name when working in the editor!

The address in that template footer is indeed an image (if you can't highlight the text, it's an image rather than live text), which means that at some point our design team built this template for you. If this is the template you need to update, they'll need to be the ones to make that revision because we're not equipped to update those images here in Support. You can submit that request here via our design form

Let me know if I can help with anything else!
Great, thanks.