How long does it take to calculate the stats for my mailing response?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Photo of Dorr Aviation

Dorr Aviation

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi there -- Great question! It can take up to 24 hours for all of your mailing response data to calculate. If you want to provide the name of the mailing, I can check to see if your mailing response has synced fully!

I've also edited the subject line here so that other users can find this conversation more easily.
Photo of Shari

Shari

• 58 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Hi, I just had the same problem with my mailing. Usually I see the stats immediately. This time, if I go to the Opens tab, then the number tabulates and I get the list of people who opened, and same with the Clicks tab. However, if I click back from one of those tabs on the Overview tab, suddenly those tabs show zero, and there are no stats on the Overview page. It's all blank, though it does show the newsletter and also the number sent. But that's all. Everything else is zero. Seems like maybe a glitch in Emma? The newsletter is called Scouting the Land.
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hey Shari -- It looks like those mailing response numbers are fully loaded now! We do occasionally experience a delay in response data loading to your mailing response. Like in this case, your mailing is indeed sending, it's just the numbers that are a little slow to roll in. You can typically check back a bit later to see those numbers populated as expected!