Can't send a mailing when there's no signup form

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: out of date information

Why can I send nothing on my account? Everytime I try to test send, i get "woops we had a problem" and when I send and review it just goes blank
Photo of Whitehead Energy

Whitehead Energy

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Sorry for the trouble you're having! I checked out this list of what can cause the Whoops error and spotted that you don't have a signup form on your Audience page. You must have a signup form in order to send from your account, but this is an easy fix: Head to your Audience page, scroll down to the signup form section and click the Create a new signup button. Once you've create and saved a form, you should be A-OK to send.
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
I'm updating the subject line, since a few others have had this same issue.
Photo of FSG

FSG

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
On a related note, I'd like to remove the signup form in my email footer. Is this possible? 

Thanks,

Mary
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
I'm moving this reply to a new conversation so that our Support team can work it efficiently. Thanks!

Please reference the new conversation here: How can I remove the signup form from my email footer?