I lost 10 subscribers in a week

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

I lost 10 subscribers in a week (4/22-4/29) and am not sure how it happened. I don't see them as opt-outs. How can I find out what happened and restore them?
Photo of Accidental Locavore

Accidental Locavore

  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Rachel Rogers

Rachel Rogers, Communications Strategist

  • 89 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hey there! I see that on your 4/22/14 mailing you had nine contacts
bounce and flip into error status, which means that Emma stopped sending
to those addresses at that time. I was able to put the reply codes for
those bounces and was directed here: http://postmaster.aol.com/Postmaster.Errors.php#554rtrge.
This code let me know that there was a technical issue that aol.com had
that caused those email addresses to bounce. I went ahead and flipped
those nine addresses back to active for you so that you can try sending
to them again.

You mentioned 10 subscribers - so I don't know if
there's an address that I'm missing here. If there's a specific email
address that seems to be missing from your audience, try searching for
them in the Audience section of your account and checking their status.
If they are in error status and you know the address to be a good one, I
would go ahead and flip it back to active status so that Emma will
begin sending to that contact once again.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist you.