I sent a campaign and it is not appearing in my inbox. I do not want to send again if there is a chance of a duplicate going out. Help!

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Didn’t hear back from Emma Community member

Photo of City of Vancouver, Washington

City of Vancouver, Washington

• 37 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Good morning! Are you referring to the jilayne.jordan email address? The April 3 mailing called "Neighborhood Weekly Update April 3, 2014 - COPY 2014-04-03 09:56 AM" was definitely sent to the groups Neighborhood Leaders and Neighborhoods Weekly Update, and jilayne.jordan is in both of them. Looking at this contact’s history, its server told Emma that it delivered the April 3 mailing.

It looks as though the server later changed its mind and decided not to deliver the mailing after all, but Emma doesn’t have a way of knowing that to record it in the response data. I suggest asking your IT Team to whitelist Emma’s sending domain and IP range to make mailings look more appealing to your receiving server.

Or, let me know if this isn’t the email address you’re referring to, and I’m glad to take another look!
Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Hi again! Are you all set here?