I'm consistently getting a "server error" and can't send or schedule my mailing. Anyone else having Emma issues?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

Firefox and Safari both giving me a "Whoops, something went wrong. Click OK to reload."
Photo of OK22 - Tulsa Metro

OK22 - Tulsa Metro

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Good morning! I jumped into your account along with the most recent mailing and I definitely see the whoops error you're running into. It came up almost immediately for me. It looks to be something up with the template code itself because if I create a new mailing with the OK 22 template with no content, the error comes up as well. Young Life handles all of their own template design, so you'll want to reach out to them directly and they should be able to get that fixed up. Please let me know if you need the contact info for their corporate office.

Thanks!
Photo of TX468 - Round Rock

TX468 - Round Rock

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm having this issue with the Letterhead_YoungLife template.
Photo of Rachel Rogers

Rachel Rogers, Communications Strategist

• 89 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi there!

Just as Tyler noted above, it looks like there was something in the code of your template that caused the "whoops" error you were continually receiving. I jumped into the code and was able to make a quick fix. I was then able to create a mailing using the template "Letterhead_YoungLife" and sent a test out without getting any errors, so I think you should be all fixed up!

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist you!
Photo of OK22 - Tulsa Metro

OK22 - Tulsa Metro

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you Tyler.  I deduced the same thing late yesterday by trying a different template.  Sent my mailing without a problem.  I'll get YL to look into it. I appreciate the support and reply!