Image Quality

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Support Team called customer to work through this over the phone

All images, uploaded or from existing library, being created in new documents appear to be blurred/altered. An example is brown hair that appears to be gray/brown... This has only been occurring during roughly the last week. Have tried uploading from thumbdrives, Dropbox, etc... and file sizes are all high-resolution. Thoughts?
Photo of NPAC - Niswonger Performing Arts Center - Greeneville TN

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Ben Vance

Ben Vance, Alum

• 328 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Hi! I haven't heard about this happening for other customers - do you have some campaigns or examples in your account that I could take a look at? What are the pixel dimensions of the images that you're uploading?

We also recommend that images have RGB color values and have a dpi of 72, so that would be something to double check as well.
Hi Ben, yes there are some examples in image gallery for the account. Call me at 423-638-1328 if possible.

Thanks, Tom