Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.
I have an HTML template that I built myself. I've been using it for a year with no issues. For the past few days, I've been working on an email to go out today with no issues. Every test has been fine. Today, I go to preview it one final time, and all of the images are showing broken links. Nothing has changed in the code. The images are all still there, but they're broken in preview and when I sent a test email. It's also suddenly telling me that my link back to our website is broken when it's not.