Inserting an Excel Table

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Didn't hear back from community member

Our newsletter includes a few tables, I've always been able to copy directly from Excel and paste it into a newsletter page and it would auto generate a table with my text in the table.  All I would have to do is format the font and adjust the size of the columns as needed. 

Today, I went to do the exact same thing I've done for years and it is now not creating a table automatically, it is just copying the text in as plain text.  I can't create a table because the size I need it too big (53 rows) and I don't want to manually copy each cell into a table.

I left a message for tech support; however, I need this problem fixed ASAP as I really need to get this newsletter out.  Please help!
Photo of Evansville BBB

Evansville BBB

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Evansville BBB

Evansville BBB

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
working with tech support now.
Photo of Seemab Hussaini

Seemab Hussaini, Champion

• 36 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Hi Amanda! I know we went over using an HTML table generator as an option when we spoke. Let me know if you have any additional questions before I close this out!
Photo of Memphis Farmers Market

Memphis Farmers Market

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Help! I am having the same issue. I need to insert a table. How can I do that, and why has this changed all of a sudden?
Photo of Benton Cummings

Benton Cummings, Senior Manager, Customer Support

• 491 Posts
  • 52 Reply Likes
Hi Memphis Farmers Market,

Please let me know the name of the mailing where you're having the issue, and I'll be happy to take a look. Also, have you used the table generator from directly within the editor?

Any details on the process you're using would also help a great deal in investigating how to best implement what you're looking to achieve in your mailing.

Thanks!