Integration with Zapier and other web-based services - why no sign up trigger?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

I would like to integrate Emma triggers with other web-based software to build my database of potential clients. Currently Zapier transfers all Wufoo questionnaires into my Emma database, but there is not a trigger that allows me to send them a newsletter upon completion of the questionnaire. Zapier shows a lot of different software integrations with Emma but they only build lists and do not generate a trigger. Hope this makes sense!
Photo of Canon Catering

Canon Catering

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • Confused

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Hey there! I understand you chatted with our team yesterday and thank you so much for posting this here as well. I'm hoping some other customers may see this and perhaps give it a push to gain some momentum for a feature request.

I've also sent a note over to one of my colleagues who is our integrations guru to get his input. I'll be sure to post some additional information once I hear back from him.

Thanks again!
Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Alright, I heard back from the guru! So are you using your Wufoo form as a signup? If so, when utilizing Zapier to gather new members you are able to configure new signups from Zapier to receive welcome messages by entering in the signup ID in the field that is provided when setting up your Zapier. Here is a screenshot of what this looks like

I've included a link below on how to locate your signup ID from your Emma account as well.

http://myemma.com/resources/how-to/cu...

Hopefully this helps, but please let me know if you have any questions.