Integrity of design is compromised when viewing on a mobile device

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I've created a one column campaign but when it's viewed on an iPhone, the graphics get chopped up and moved below each other and compromises the integrity of the campaign. How do I keep the graphics in place on all media types?
Photo of Halcon Furniture

Halcon Furniture

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Hey there! I jumped into your account on your most recent campaign and see that the sections which are stacking are those that are the multiple image boxes. I reached out to our Director of Design to confirm those images boxes are performing as designed with the mobile optimization.

I would recommend inserting those sections as just one image, but I see you have varying urls assigned to each image. With that being said, your best bet would be requesting what we call a "slice and dice" with our design team. This means that they'll slice up your content horizontally and load each piece separately, where all pieces will be glued together into the one larger image. With each piece being linked to your designated urls. To make this request, please head over to myemma.com/designform Once you complete the form, you'll hear from one of our awesome design consultants to get the ball rolling and they will be able to provide a price quote for you.

Hopefully this helps, but please let me know if I can assist further.
Photo of Halcon Furniture

Halcon Furniture

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks Tyler.
Photo of Jeffrey Parker

Jeffrey Parker

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I seem to have a similar problem bu starting from a 2 column campaign with a table pasted into the right column. Here's comment from my recipient: "my main method of reading the newletter and
schedule is by iPhone and the time slots for the people supporting the schedule
don't line up with the names.  I wonder
if there is an alternate format that would be clearer?" I'm attaching a screen shot from her iPhone.

(Edited)
Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Hey Jeffrey! Sorry for the delayed response, but can you please let me know the campaign name which has this setup? I’ll then jump in there to see what your best options may be.

Thanks!
Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Good morning Jeffrey! I wanted to check in to see if you still needed assistance with the mobile view and those tables. Please just let me know the campaign name and I’ll do my best to assist.
Photo of JC Partnership Forum LLC

JC Partnership Forum LLC

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am an EMMA novice working on my first campaign - it appears that everything sizes correctly for viewing on a mobile deivce except for anything I have centered on the page - ideas how could I fix that?
Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi JC -- So sorry for our delay in responding here! You seem to have slipped through the cracks. :) 

I can see in your account that you've been creating and sending mailings pretty consistently since this post, so I hope that everything is working well for you! I did hop back to your first campaign to take a look, and I see that the centered content in that mailing is resizing nicely on the mobile preview. 

Please let me know if you're still running into this regularly. I'm happy to help!