Is Emma down?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Having problems logging into Emma account. Load times for links are also slow and the test functionality seems frozen..
Photo of RPM

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of SLCC PR Dept

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm having problems with viewing audience response on an email I just sent out. Usually, I am able to see analytics right away. Something must be up with the system.
Photo of Aaron A. Coleman

Aaron A. Coleman, Alum

• 37 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi there,

I just wanted to jump in here to let you know that the Emma application is not down.  We did have some reports of users seeing delays in page load times or 500 errors while navigating in Emma.  Those issues are currently being addressed by our systems team.

We are also seeing a delay in loading response data to client accounts. This is only a delay in data processing and is not at all related to sending.  I know that it isn't any fun to wait for the app to speed up, but we are working to resolve the delay in data processing.  You can follow our progress on this issue by taking a look at this community thread.  

We'll be updating the thread I mentioned as more information becomes available.  Thank you for your understanding.