Response data is delayed in posting to your account; no need to resend your email

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

Is Emma frozen? I sent a blast to 6,000 from lists I have used in the past. It says all of them are in progress, but I sent this 40 minutes ago.
Photo of Midwest Renewable Energy Association

Midwest Renewable Energy Association

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Katie Lewis

Katie Lewis, Official Rep

• 3414 Posts
  • 309 Reply Likes
Official Response
Good morning, all — I’m so happy to report that your account is back up to speed.

The lowdown from our Systems Team: This problem's symptoms were vague, like extreme slowness when performing certain tasks. Based on what those tasks were, we planned to eliminate as many problems related to that as possible. Code was written all day, tested and as we were going to staging, we discovered the one thing that met all our problem criteria and what we had been working on was exactly what we needed to do to get around it. We put phase 1 of that work into place last night. There’s more work planned for next week to isolate us from this happening again.

Thanks so much for your patience during this time.