Is there a way to make an autoresponder appear as a normal email? (i.e. taking out the emma footer so it can look more personal?)

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved by phone

Photo of Advantage Physical Therapy

Advantage Physical Therapy

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Hey there! I jumped into your account to take a look at the auto responder emails and they looked to be setup with the most stripped down template (blank slate). So I'd say you are close as you can get to what you refer to as a normal email.

If you are wanting all Emma branding removed, we would be able to private label your account. With the private branding there is a $10 a month fee which would incur. If you would like to move forward with this option, please give us a ring at 800-595-4401

Please let me know if I can assist further.
Photo of Advantage Physical Therapy

Advantage Physical Therapy

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Tyler it would only be for the auto responders, we are good with the templates used for bi-weekly newsletters. The autoresponders would only be sent to each person 3-4 times? does that make a difference in price since we will be using the emma branding for the bi-weekly newsletter?
Photo of Tyler Scott

Tyler Scott, Employee

• 805 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Hey Joel! I wanted to close the loop here as I know we had chatted by phone on this topic. Please give us a shout if you have any other questions.