Is there a way to see the HTML code for an email created by a template?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

I would like to access the HTML for an invitation I created using an EMMA template. Is there a way I can do that?

thanks
Photo of Internews Network

Internews Network

• 59 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Alyssa Boragno

Alyssa Boragno, Champion

• 92 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Great question! While you can't view the HTML of the template itself, you can most certainly see the HTML of the content within each text block. If you click within a text block, the toolbar will appear at the top of your editor. You'll just need to click on the 'code' icon (</>) to view the HTML
Photo of Cleveland HeartLab, Inc.

Cleveland HeartLab, Inc.

• 9 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Will we one day have the ability to view created templates HTML to possible tweak an already created template to better suit our styles instead of starting from scratch?
Photo of Alyssa Boragno

Alyssa Boragno, Champion

• 92 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
This is definitely something we’ve had other customers request, and the team is currently researching a possible solution. Additionally, our design team offers a template tailoring service where they can tweak a readymade template from the Template Gallery to better suit your needs!