Issues Syncing Salesforce Contact Report with Emma Group

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I am trying to sync salesforce contacts into a group in Emma.
Whenever I try to import the contact report into Emma it says there is a Member ID missing.
I have tried with all 3 ID fields (Emma, Contact and Account), and with each individually.

I get the same error with all versions (see attached screenshots). 

Photo of Phoebe C

Phoebe C

• 8 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Andrew Heuback

Andrew Heuback, Official Rep

• 142 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Hi Phoebe!

I am researching this further with my colleagues. To this end, we may need to take a look into your SalesForce account; would you mind granting us login access? You can find instructions for doing so here:
http://support.e2ma.net/Resource_Center/Guide_to_Integrations/Emma_for_Salesforce%3A_Support_Access

Let me know when you've done so. Thanks!
Photo of Heal the Bay

Heal the Bay

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Why hasn't this been resolved?
Photo of Grey Stepp

Grey Stepp, Support Team Manager

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
This has been resolved.  

If you're running into this issue, please grant us your login information and let us know so we can look into it further.  
Photo of Heal the Bay

Heal the Bay

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I granted login access to you 6 days ago. I haven't heard back on this issue. It is not resolved. If you have a fix please post it.
Photo of Josh Collins

Josh Collins

• 30 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
If there's a solution to this, it'd be great for that to be shared with the community. I'm experiencing the same issue. Thanks!
Photo of Grey Stepp

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hey Josh, for this original issue, there was a fix that was automatically pushed out to all instances, so there was no action needed on your end.  

If you're still having the issue, go ahead and grant us login access and we'll dig in a bit more specifically in your account.  
Photo of Josh Collins

Josh Collins

• 30 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Thanks for the comment Grey. I emailed before the New Year and submitted a ticket. Access has been granted and just attempted to create a new group from a report and am still getting the same error. Thanks for jumping in and helping!
Photo of Grey Stepp

• 1700 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Cool, looks like Ross has been in contact!   Thanks, sir!