Issues with seeing blank screen after login

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Resolved

Hello - for whatever reason, we are seeing a blank screen appear when logging into our Emma account. Have attached a screenshot to show. Could you let us know when this issue or bug is resolved? Thanks!
Photo of Hands On Nashville

Hands On Nashville

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
  • sad

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi there -- Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

We're seeing this intermittently but not consistently across all accounts. Refreshing your browser or hitting the browser back button should push you through to your account Home tab. Please give that a try, and let me know if that doesn't get things rolling for you!

We'll keep digging and will let you know what we find. We'll also be keeping our status page up to date with the latest.
Photo of Hands On Nashville

Hands On Nashville

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Thanks Emily. It's working now. 

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Great, thanks for letting me know!
Photo of Damian Hebert

Damian Hebert

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I'm getting it too!!  I login and it's blank...and prior while editing an email it would give me a "Whoops, something went wrong..." several times... Damian/South Shore Distribution
Photo of Damian Hebert

Damian Hebert

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
oh and i was told about the status page now...so i'm awaiting as we all are...peace

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi Damian -- The blank page you're seeing is related to the intermittent slowness we're reporting there on the status page. Refreshing that page should allow you to bypass that blank screen.

Those "Whoops" errors aren't typically related to high traffic or slowness but rather something in your template or mailing content. I hopped into your latest draft "2015-0729-jw" and was able to send a test without any errors. If that's the mailing you were getting those errors in, can you tell me if you're still seeing them? Thanks!

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
We have heard from our systems team that the intermittent connectivity and slowness issues within the application have been resolved. Thanks so much for your patience!
Photo of Damian Hebert

Damian Hebert

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I'm in and working just fine...not "whoops..." thus far...peace