Lightbox Form font changing when closing.

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Not a Problem
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Didn't hear back from community member

I needed to create custom CSS on my Wordpress site for displaying the Lightbox form because my theme was overriding Emma's code.

When a user closes out out of the Lightbox, the fonts momentarily lose the styling I applied and become larger before closing. I find this quite annoying.

Is there a solution?

If you'd like to try it... please go to the following site and click through 3 pages to see the form.

http://www.chicagojewishfilm.org/

Thanks so much in advance!
Photo of JCC Chicago

JCC Chicago

• 32 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Emily Hollingsworth

Emily Hollingsworth, Alum

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hey there -- I'll dig into this and reach out here when I know more! In the meantime, I may need to deactivate your form for testing purposes. Can I get your approval for that?
(Edited)

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hi again -- Just checking in here. I need your go ahead to hop into your account and deactivate your form. Are you still having trouble?
Photo of JCC Chicago

JCC Chicago

• 32 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Hi Emily. Yes. It still does it.

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Ok -- I'll hop in there today to do some testing. 
Photo of JCC Chicago

JCC Chicago

• 32 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Thanks!

• 2203 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Hey there -- I added your lightbox form code to our testing site and confirmed that the code is working as expected. The reverting you're seeing up on closing the form seems to be related to the custom CSS you've added on your end. It may be that the CSS you've added to interact with your Wordpress theme isn't compatible with the forms.